5 ways to live a healthier life
In today's society, most of us are rushing from the moment your feet hit the floor. Either rushing to get yourself and your family to work and school. Here are some suggestions to live a healthier life:
1) Physical Activity - Take time to re-energize by taking a walk within nature. Nature has a way of relaxing and eliminating the daily stress.
2) Nutrition - Proper fuel for your body is also important. A balanced diet is crucial for you to have the energy to function throughout your day.
3) Mental Wellness - Meditation is a perfect way to turn off your daily
stresses. For individuals who do not know how to meditate, I recommend you try Guided Meditation. It will give you the basics of how and where to start.
4) Sleep - Its the body and minds way of recharging. 4 to 5 hours of sleep per night is not enough. Most individual's require anywhere between 7 to 9 hours of sleep to feel completely rested and recharged.
5) Hydration - Dehydration occurs when water loss is not replenished within our bodies. Common signs that you may be dehydrated are fatigue, headaches, thirst and lack of concentration. It has been recommended that adults should drink 8 to 10 - 8oz glasses of water per day. One way of getting your water is to start with a large glass of water upon rising first thing in the morning. Add a drop of Lemon Essential Oil (therapeutic grade) to your water making it a pleasant way of drinking water.